Contributor stats — CI overview
Welcome to the ActivityWatch documentation!¶
If you are new to ActivityWatch, check out the Getting started guide.
Table of contents¶
- Getting started
- Where is my data stored?
- How do I interpret the raw data?
- How can I use ActivityWatch with my own code?
- How does ActivityWatch know when I am AFK?
- Why is the active window logged as “unknown” when using Wayland?
- How accurate is ActivityWatch?
- What happens if it is down or crashes?
- Some events have 0 duration. What does this mean?
- Running on GNOME
- Remote server
- Installing from source
- CLI Usage
- Data model
- Querying Data
- Writing your first watcher
- Extending ActivityWatch
- API Reference
- Server comparison
- Development Process
- Forking ActivityWatch
- v0.8.0b2 - v0.8.0b6
- v0.6.0 and older